I am counting down the days until Spring Break and I only have two more to go. My husband is a teacher so he gets the whole week off which is wonderful! That means I get a break too! This morning I had Ashlyn create a top ten list of things she wants to do over Spring Break. I did this last summer with her as well. I love seeing that it’s the simple things she enjoys. Here is her list in no particular order.
- Go to a movie.
- Go to the beach.
- Go swimming at the YMCA.
- Play with Elizabeth and Riley. (her friends in the neighborhood)
- Play hide and go seek with Mommy and Daddy.
- Go to a farm and feed the animals. (this one surprised me)
- Go to the zoo. (we have passes and go all the time. I guess she loves it!)
- Play with Mommy, Daddy, and Emily (her sister)
- Go to Disney.
- Go fishing with Daddy.
I thought it was a great list. As a look over her list I can tell that spending time with her family is what she wants most. I wonder how long that will last!