This is my first Showcase Saturday post and I love the idea. This is something that my daughter made for me for Mother’s Day last year and then I did it for the grandmas. I know it’s not really a craft but I thought it was a great present just in time for Valentine’s Day.
I used pink paper and white paint for her hand prints. Then I typed up four sentences and had my daughter fill in the blanks. Here are some that I used.
- My Nana is prettiest when ______________________.
- I love when my Nana _________________________ .
- My Nana always says _________________________.
- I love my Nana because ________________________.
- My Nana loves to ____________________________.