Apples

My little one goes to preschool 2 mornings a week and absolutely loves it.  I take what she does in class and extend it the following week at home.  A few weeks ago she talked about apples at school.  They did taste tests of different apples, read fun books, and pretending to bake apple pies.  Here are a few of the activities I planned for her.

She loves her Button Art and I highly recommend it.  You use “buttons” to match colors in order to make different pictures.  Here is a picture (sorry it’s cut off) of her apple tree.

Each week I try to include a discovery table.  This is always a favorite!  I put popcorn kernels, plastic apples, small containers, scoops, and tweezers.  I also used some cherries from the High Ho Cherrio game as apples.

We did some activities with the letter A as well.  I gave her a few dot markers to fill in the apples on the letter A.

I made an apple poem with some number cards.  I made an apple tree with apples to act out the poem.  She loved switching the numbers to match how many apples she wanted on her tree.

8 Responses to “Apples”

1. Teaching Two » Scarecrows

2. Mitch

That in’thgiss perfect for what I need. Thanks!

August 15th, 2014 at 5:22 am

3. safe over the counter anti inflammatory for dogs

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I
    will be waiting for your further post thanks once again.

September 22nd, 2014 at 3:52 pm

4. la tour

Great, cheers :)

And as far as those of the bitter folks, I ‘d keep an open view next time because it only
    punishes you in the long run!

October 13th, 2014 at 11:59 pm

5. penyakit keputihan pada wanita

It will be MUCH higher with ALL of CA’s greater-paid Public Sector workers included.

February 10th, 2015 at 6:51 am

6. Antonio

All wonderfully full of life, love and beatuy .as always! She is an adorable little thing for sure!!! I am always amazed with bright blue eyes on children as I am always staring into the black one’s of my own! All sunning! Great job Sis!

February 18th, 2015 at 4:34 pm

7. Master

You are SO right that little face was meant for the caerma! She is just plain precious! You did an amazing job capturing all of her adorable expressions. The colors and light are just perfect!

March 24th, 2015 at 3:38 am

8. auto insurance

Hi nathan, nice post… I am working on the Kinect as well and i am using the libfreenect like you. I would like to know how to get the distance values. Can u explain more in detail? i am just like cheyanne… really need your help… any help provided will be appreciated… please

April 13th, 2015 at 10:05 am